Airtran Superbowl Commercials!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Airtran Fanatic

TO VIEW THE COMMERCIALS CLICK THIS LINK..

http://www.airtranairways.com/advertising/sample_ads.aspx

------------------------

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]AirTran Airways to Air Spot TV Commercials During the Super Bowl[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]
[/SIZE]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]02-02-06 03:34 PM EST[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI), announced that it will air spot television commercials in three of its largest markets during the Super Bowl. The commercials will air in Atlanta on WSB-TV, Baltimore on WMAR-TV and Chicago on WLS-TV.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The commercials slated to run in Atlanta are: Shipping and Client Dinner, Fired/Last Minute, Conference Call, Channeling, and Room Service. Commercials that will run in the Baltimore market are: Shipping and Conference Call, Client Dinner, Fired/Last Minute, Room Service, Channeling, and Teletransporter. The Chicago market will air: Fired/Last Minute, Client Dinner, Conference Call, Teletransporter.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"AirTran Airways is always looking for innovative ways to tell consumers about our airline," said Tad Hutcheson, AirTran Airways' vice president of marketing and sales. "The Super Bowl will give us the opportunity to communicate to the millions of people who tune in. We have targeted some of the largest markets that AirTran Airways serves to air these spot commercials. Consumers will find these commercials both entertaining and informative."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]AirTran Airways launched the advertising spots in 2005 as part of its Go campaign to illustrate how the airline breaks down consumers' travel barriers. The Go campaign challenges flyers to take charge of their travel plans, whether they are hopping a plane to solve a client problem or for a spur of the moment getaway.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The descriptions of the commercials are as follows:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]-- Shipping: Offers a humorous depiction of how the high cost of travel
can sometimes compromise other aspects of a consumer's life.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]-- Fired/Last Minute: Dramatizes how AirTran Airways makes it affordable
for travelers to get where you need to be, even at the last minute.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]-- Conference Call: Shows how AirTran Airways' low cost fares allow its
customers to arrive at destinations and surprise a few unsuspecting
people.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]-- Channeling: Provides numerous scenarios of what the seats in a plane
endure during the many years a plane is in service. It touts the fact
that AirTran Airways has America's youngest all-Boeing fleet.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]-- Client Dinner: Highlights the fact that while business trips can be
costly, AirTran Airways makes flying in Business Class very affordable
for its customers.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]-- Room Service: Humorously depicts how the high cost of air travel can
sometimes force consumers to cut costs in other areas of their lives.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]-- Teletransporter: Illustrates how the high cost of air travel can make
people resort to certain extremes to save money.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]For more information about the television commercials, log on to http://www.airtran.com. Click on About AirTran and then the Advertising icon.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]AirTran Airways, one of America's largest low-fare airlines with 7,000 friendly, professional Crew Members, operates over 600 daily flights to 50 destinations. The airline's hub is at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, where it is the second largest carrier. AirTran Airways recently added the fuel-efficient Boeing 737-700 aircraft to create America's youngest all-Boeing fleet. The airline is also the first carrier to install XM Satellite Radio on a commercial aircraft. For reservations or more information, visit http://www.airtran.com (America Online Keyword: AirTran).[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Media Contacts: Tad Hutcheson
[email protected]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Judy Graham-Weaver
[email protected]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]SOURCE AirTran Airways
[/FONT]

Last edited:
rk772 said:
I'd like to see some new animal tail commercials.

I believe we got 4 spots in the Super Bowl in the DEN area. They will be the conclusion to the Let Flip Fly to Mexico series. http://www.fliptomexico.com

There, you can see the commercials that have led up to what will be the conclusion on Super Bowl Sunday.

I don't think we advertise on the "big day" - just every Sunday through the season.

Those are great commercials. I like the "firing" and "room service" clips the best. :)

Resume Writer said:
Those are great commercials. I like the "firing" and "room service" clips the best. :)

I did dem same things wit a babe that room service guy did. Duuude, a microwave makes it ALLLL GOOOOD. Spent too much $$$$$$ on brewskis, gettin da babe loaded enuff to be diggin me.

I love the "Shipping" commercial! The end is hilarious!

Does Frontier fly to Alaska (like was mentioned in one of the commercials)?

Latest resources

Back