• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Airtran Sch. keeps calling

scarlet

Total Time
Airtran Sch "we are in a pickle today, have two day lines with no reserve FO's" Can you help us out"????

Yeah why don't you Mgt/Floy and ask them to fly the trips?

Lost

Total Time
They kept calling me on my days off as well. "We have some great trips in open time today and are offering premium pay for your seat...once again that's premium pay." Yeah, right, go pound sand. I'm guessing they don't want to recall furloughs because that would be admitting they made a mistake.

mrebuck

Total Time
>5000
"Sorry, I can't help. Inform crew planning that once all pilots are recalled, I might be able to help again. Thanks and have a great day."

dh82dvr

Beer is good for you.
Total Time
1+
but maybe more fun to have the chance to tell them to sod off and die

Captain Jeff

Total Time
Ask them to fax over a request..... and if it was formatted correctly and on the proper paper you will let them know in a few days.

FlyFastLiveSlow

BEWARE OF DOG(MA)
Total Time
less
Ask them to fax over a request..... and if it was formatted correctly and on the proper paper you will let them know in a few days.

But, it has to be the first fax received after 12:00:00 noon EDT, and not one second earlier or you will toss it in the trash, but, not tell them that's what happened.

Draginass

Total Time
5000+
The sad part is I bet they had plenty of takers, and that's why management owns most airline pilots.

airline#5

Total Time
2 much
As I clicked on this thread...those idiots called. "Premium Pay", you mean the rates the lowest paid fo's in the industry should be making when not at time and a half.

TV9Driver

Total Time
who's?
They called my cell twice yesterday and left a message on my home phone while I was out finishing up a 4-day. "Would you like to help out and fly on Saturday for some premium pay?"
I'm thinking, they're asking me to fly at 4th year pay rates at premium pay versus using one of our furloughed guys at 1st year pay rates... hmmmm that makes alot of fiscal sense..

c9skytrain

Total Time
some
I guess I have said no too many times. They have not called me in about 18 months.

tubelcane

Total Time
9500+
They called me 4 times this week. Sat. at 2130 I answered and said I wouldn't work overtime with guys on the street. The guy hung up and they haven't called since.

Muppets

Total Time
Called me all but one day of my vacation offering my vac pay plus premium plus positive space business class from home. I told them I had a guy on the other line about some drywall. Never help these douchbags with guys on the street.