• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran promoting healthy eating with Little Debbie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heh heh... "Little Debbie" was actually his niece. I'm going to avoid the innuendo you left out there, Ron... ;)

She's 2 years older than me, but we were in college at the same time there. I had a '76 Vette (that needed a lot of work but was a great college car to tinker on in my spare time to keep me out of real trouble), and she had an '85 Callaway Twin Turbo Corvette. We'd race from time to time, as I tweaked on mine. I'd get better launches (more technique than anything else), but she'd catch me every time by 60. :)

She actually had a bad accident on a horse as a kid, ran into some barbed wire and tore her face up pretty bad. Only so much reconstruction they could do. A really great girl though, wonder what happened to her...

What is it with rich kids and horses?

BTW, all this LD talk has been hungry for some. I'm gonna pick up some oatmeal creme pies next time I see them. I'll look for the safety orange sticker.

I absolutely cannot STAND any of their cake foods. Too many mornings walking to class and that cloyingly-sick fresh-baked Little Debbie Cake smell just hanging in the valley, no air flow until the sun came out for a while. They bake during the evening so the whole valley smells like Little Debbies Tuesday - Friday mornings. :puke:
hehe :nuts: I spent many mornings preflighting a C-150 while that smell drifted across the ramp at 3M3. I can't believe it's been so many years ago now.

At my first airline there was a flight attendant named Little Debbie.

"Unwrap a smile" and "Little Debbie has a snack for you" had more than one meaning.

Ah, the good old days...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back