• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Possibly Raising Cash for ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Ty's avator (sic) leads you to question his preferences, what does yours say about you? It seems there's some angst in your life Mr. Yogurt. I'm pretty sure that no one here is "worrying" about buying Midex, it's simply a rumor being bandied about. You're the one talking smack about how you can't wait to "tell us to raise your gear". So far the only thing being raised is your blood pressure...or so it would seem.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Please son, change your avator. It's so Gay or is that just you. And don't worry about buying Midex and interviewing either. We are not for sale and we are not going anywhere. Who's your daddy Ty Boy? No, really, who is your daddy?

You are a gutless little worm.

Well, Chuckles, I had suspected before that you weren't really a Midex Capt., but since you don't recognize my avatar, it's clear that you aren't old enough to be a Midex Capt, and by your lame attempt at insults and your obvious pre-occupation with homosexuals, I'd guess that you're really about fifteen years old, and are probably a Midex employee's kid.

So, Chuckie Boy, the game's up. If you want to keep playing, you're going to have to play with yourself . . . . which you probably are pretty used to.

PS., Maybe you should talk to some real Midex employees about how they feel about you representing them on this board . . . .

Last edited:
Probably for some assets at Dulles once Independence kicks the bucket -- which sadly is looking like less than three months with their dwindling cash situation.

Why would AirTran want Midwest?

This rumor has been around for a long time but it doesn't really make sense to me. What does Midwest have that AirTran would really want.....717's and some slots on the East Coast? Would it be worth taking the things they don't want (MD-80's, Skyway, employees/labor issues, facilities, debt, etc) to get what little they would actually use from Midwest? If Midwest were in bankruptcy and AirTran could pick and choose the pieces they wanted and reject the rest it might make sense but as long as Midwest is solvent it doesn't make sense. You can't just abandon the leases on the facilities, the MD-80's and the Skyway fleet (I don't think AirTran wants a feeder/regional); somebody would need to pay them off. Midwest is no bargain, the company doesn't make money and the fleet-business plan is in disarray.

Chuck Yogourt said:
We are not for sale and we are not going anywhere.

Like you have any say in the matter.

AirTran should buy all the 737-700s that will be on the block soon as Aloha continues to return aircraft to their lessors.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Please son, change your avator. It's so Gay or is that just you. And don't worry about buying Midex and interviewing either. We are not for sale and we are not going anywhere. Who's your daddy Ty Boy? No, really, who is your daddy?

You are a gutless little worm.

I like met Ty Guy's pappy and he's like da Duuuuude.
I gots me a brewski buddy at da Midwesterly place and he's like da Dude too.
Silly rabbit, wazzzup wit you and like all da negative Kharma, it's like bringin me down, my brother from a bitter and broken ole mother. Duude, take somma dat Trix Yogourt outta da fridge, eat like booookooo quantities and like take a big ole growler in dat out house. Bro, maybe its dat constipation dats like makin you sound like a mean old grouchy dude.
Ty's avator is cool dude, dont you like know where its from??? Tell me you aints from like some kinda like Amish place where da peeps couldnt be watchin da TV, or maybe you like were naybors wit like Bobby Bouchet down in like da Bayou, yeah, Silly Rabbit and da Waterboy.

DUUUDE!!!! Dats it! Did da Waterboys momma ever be tellin you dat you gots a problem wit like your Medulla Oblongata??????? Dude, you should like get dat looked at cause dats like really bad and can like make you be hatin like all da peeps like all da time.

Yogurt Dude, go see da Doc and like call us when your like better. Peace and good Khama to you Silly Rabbit!

bestpilot said:
I like met Ty Guy's pappy and he's like da Duuuuude.
I gots me a brewski buddy at da Midwesterly place and he's like da Dude too.
Silly rabbit, wazzzup wit you and like all da negative Kharma, it's like bringin me down, my brother from a bitter and broken ole mother. Duude, take somma dat Trix Yogourt outta da fridge, eat like booookooo quantities and like take a big ole growler in dat out house. Bro, maybe its dat constipation dats like makin you sound like a mean old grouchy dude.
Ty's avator is cool dude, dont you like know where its from??? Tell me you aints from like some kinda like Amish place where da peeps couldnt be watchin da TV, or maybe you like were naybors wit like Bobby Bouchet down in like da Bayou, yeah, Silly Rabbit and da Waterboy.

DUUUDE!!!! Dats it! Did da Waterboys momma ever be tellin you dat you gots a problem wit like your Medulla Oblongata??????? Dude, you should like get dat looked at cause dats like really bad and can like make you be hatin like all da peeps like all da time.

Yogurt Dude, go see da Doc and like call us when your like better. Peace and good Khama to you Silly Rabbit!

That's the best response I've heard in a long time. Speaking of taking a big ole growler...

SCR

Latest resources

Back