• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots & Sprint phones??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have the Iphone also, and whenever I access Flica, it lets me logon to Flica but then gives me a blank page. I called Flica about this, and they said my operating system(safari) isn't supported with the free version of Flica. But for the low, low, price of 4.99 or 5.99(without mobile alert) or $10 per month I could get the combo. I'm too junior(or too cheap) at this point to kick for this. NPA links to crewtrac works fine for me. Check in on the crew bus to avoid long lines at the computer!

I was told a similar story, but I am able to log on to flica at home using safari from my mac. What I have been told is when you log onto a server it identifies what system you are using and unfortunately the iphone safari is identified, not regular safari. So the people at flica know you are on an iphone and want you to pay the extra.

Make sure you have the latest iPhone firmware as well, I have demo'ed the Flica access to several other pilots who bought an iPhone after seeing it work, everything loads fine.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back