AirTran pilots & Sprint phones??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATLboeing

Can anybody with Sprint service tell me the cheapest phone Sprint has that I could still utilize the flica services? I think with some phones even though they are advertised as internet capable, doesn't mean they will interact with flica.
I won't even come close to using all the services of those high-tech, high-end phones.
(I'll get 150.00 credit on my trade in with another 24mo contract.)
Thanks for the help.

Flica makes you pay for any access by a mobile unit. I have the Palm centro and love it. I also can use the airline pilots log on it, as well as access my hotmail. It has lots of capability, but is still very simple to use and easy to just use the parts you want.

Sprint sucks. But, try the Treo, Blackberry also works pretty well with FLICA.

I had only 75 dollars coming to me and Sprint gave me a Treo Centro for 50 bucks. It works sweet for Flica. They offer it to new customers for 99 dollars. When you call them they will tell you the deal is only for new customers. Tell them you would like to cancel your plan. They will immediatley send you to account services who will do anything for you to keep you as a customer. Sprint lost 800,000 customers last quarter.

I was shooting the breeze with this guy in Account Services and he told me as soon as anyone hears the Cancel word they are directed to his department and they will basically do anything to keep you.

I was told all of this by another guy I was flying with and he did the same thing. My phone call ocurred on a Thursday afternoon at 3pm and I kid you not, UPS pulled up at 1130am the next morning with my brand new Treo Centro. It has made me a lot of money since. PM me for any other details...

You've gotta be a captain or get a raise at AirTran to be able to afford the Iphone. I am assuming you are the former.

I have the Iphone also, and whenever I access Flica, it lets me logon to Flica but then gives me a blank page. I called Flica about this, and they said my operating system(safari) isn't supported with the free version of Flica. But for the low, low, price of 4.99 or 5.99(without mobile alert) or $10 per month I could get the combo. I'm too junior(or too cheap) at this point to kick for this. NPA links to crewtrac works fine for me. Check in on the crew bus to avoid long lines at the computer!

Latest resources

Back