AirTran Pilots: NPA President's Election is Open for Voting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PCL_128

All of the candidates have their position papers posted on the NPA website under "Election Central." Voting is now open either by phone or the ballotpoint website using the same VIN and PIN you used from the TA vote. Let's get a good voter turnout on this one.

Please inform yourselves before you vote!

It should be known that JS as good as he speaks was a SCAB. I was a supporter of his until I found this out. You can look it up for your self on the master list. MB seems to be the best choice for me. The other two in my opinion seem clueless.

Whatever you do please vote. Don't let somebody else make the decision for you!

I wouldn't mind voting for Mike P. or David A. for one of the other Board positions that are up for a vote this fall, but the only one that has the experience and vision to take the top spot is Mike Best. I cast my vote for him yesterday.

When does voting end, and when does a new hire become eligible to vote?

You're eligible 90 days after your class date. Voting ends on the 24th and we should have the results that afternoon.

You're eligible 90 days after your class date. Voting ends on the 24th and we should have the results that afternoon.

90 days!!! Holy comprehension!! PCL you should be getting the CA coffee and rubbing Ben Gay on the Geriatric FA's. What do you know about NPA politics!!!

(proabably more than a 10+ year "veteren"!) :beer:

90 days!!! Holy comprehension!! PCL you should be getting the CA coffee and rubbing Ben Gay on the Geriatric FA's. What do you know about NPA politics!!!

Geriatric FAs? You must be thinking about Delta. ;) (calm down, General, it's only a joke)

Latest resources

Back