• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Pax sits in the seat full of urine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh PCL.......I used to be a GSC and worked the ramp for years. The restriction against passengers having access to their bags in the sterile area was in effect way before the TSA was a glimmer in W's eye. You can allow a passenger access to a bag as long as it does not leave your care and control. Obviously you've never seen a female passenger called to address a vibrating bag......
Your info is a little outdated.

Before ANY bag can be admitted into the sterile area, it must be TSA-screened.

That could, however, have been arranged with a little TSA wrangling, but it would have caused a delay so the station manager probably nixed the idea.

If what is in that article was true some people should be in serious trouble. No excuse whatsoever for the way that lady was treated.
Yes,,, IF it's true. Haven't heard the crew pipe up on it yet, here or the "other" boards, so it's possible the seat wasn't brought to their attention prior to boarding.

It's also possible she did it to herself. You just never know these days... You gotta give your fellow pilots the benefit of the doubt.

I just urinated in my seat when I saw the photo of that lady.

Plus if I smelled a wet spot of orange juice on my clothes in the lav of an airplane it would smell like urine.

Last edited:
Piss??? Piss??? Piss??? Is that all she got? Pluuuueesssee. Try riding CAL where you can sit next to not only piss but fecess for an entire pond crossing. What an amatuer.

Does anybody else here want to beat the PISS out of instructorfag?

I don't know... I thought it was kind of funny.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if she did it to herself for the free publicity and some money.

Latest resources

Back