Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran objects to accusations of genius...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dseagrav said:
http://sptimes.com/2005/10/26/Columns/Real_geniuses_took_th.shtml

AirTran wasn't alone in trashing the spot. After learning about the ad from a reporter, Southwest Airlines played it for a group of pilots. They were livid, spokesman Ed Stewart said.

The truth only hurts when it should!

Jeez, what uptight ninnies! They were "livid"? Give me a break. Every pilot I know who has heard this thought it was hilarious.

What's even more important is just below that article. Golf and Happy Hour....BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

Spend happy hour at a Hyatt's golf clinic
Hyatt Hotels is trying a new twist to attract business travelers: golf clinic happy hours for members of its loyalty program.
On Thursday, the company is inviting Hyatt Gold Passport members for drinks, food and some professional swing advice at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay near Tampa International Airport from 5 to 7 p.m.
The event will feature a full putting green, swing analysis machine, a club pro and former Tampa Bay Devil Rays manager Lou Piniella. Gold passport members are invited whether they're on the road or driving from home.

Last edited:
Midnight Flyer said:
Jeez, what uptight ninnies! They were "livid"? Give me a break. Every pilot I know who has heard this thought it was hilarious.
Nothing like livid regional pilots getting upset over a working class beer commercial. Somebody file a RICO lawsuit....better yet, somebody file a RICO SUAVE lawsuit!

Latest resources

Back