• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Airtran non rev

ThreeGreens

Total Time
Does anybody know how i could check availabilities to go from MEM to FLL (via ATL) on Sunday 9th of October ? I did not get any nice agents (tried twice).
Is there any website like America West, or a travel website that allows to view seats ?
Any help is well appreciated.

Steeler Fan

Here we go Steelers!
Total Time
5000+
www.airtran.com

(To check if there are 0-9 seats available)

Do a search because some guys posted info about this here previously. Good luck.

DonVerita

Total Time
10000+
After you put in your city pairs, start with 9 seats. It will show you availability for Business Class and Coach Class. If one or both are blank, then it means that Fare Class is not available for 9 seats. But it may be available for some other number. So then try 8, then 7, and so on.

ThreeGreens

Total Time
Sounds good. But do you know if they tend to overbook a lot ? Because you might still have 5 seats available, but it could already be overbooked.

DonVerita

Total Time
10000+
They do oversell flights, but by how much depends on the no-show reliability factor of the route. I don't know which routes oversell more than others.

As long as you are on the reciprocal jumpseat list, you'll have no problem. I don't know if you're jumpseating or buying an ID90 through your Pass Dept., but either way you'll have a nice flight.

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
ThreeGreens said:
Sounds good. But do you know if they tend to overbook a lot ? Because you might still have 5 seats available, but it could already be overbooked.

Once you have identified the flight you want, and it looks good, if you absolutely have to know, call reservations and tell the agent you have a buddy pass and ask them to check availability, and ask them if that includes "standbys".

Of course, if you absolutely have to get there, you probably need to buy a ticket. Welcome to the world of non-rev travel in 2005.

Or, you could just go on Midex- their LF is in the toilet.

Caught ya looking, Chuckie.

av8trix

Total Time
2500+
FedEx

ThreeGreens said:
Does anybody know how i could check availabilities to go from MEM to FLL (via ATL) on Sunday 9th of October ? I did not get any nice agents (tried twice).
Is there any website like America West, or a travel website that allows to view seats ?
Any help is well appreciated.

I started to post as my husband...didn't realize he was logged in. Anyway, I don't know if you can take advantage of it, but FedEx runs a flight on the 9th from MEM to FLL at 4PM; gets in at 7:15PM. You can call Jumpseat Admin at 800-544-9040.