Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lansen

Awesomeman
I need to go from Miami to the Detroit area tomorrow or Friday. I was wondering if Airtran will allow pilots who do not have a recip. agreement to ride along. My company is in CASS, but we do not have an agreement at this time. Any help would be appreciated.

I need to go from Miami to the Detroit area tomorrow or Friday. I was wondering if Airtran will allow pilots who do not have a recip. agreement to ride along. My company is in CASS, but we do not have an agreement at this time. Any help would be appreciated.

Anybody is welcome here. You only have to pay the $100.00 processing fee,buy the gate agent a popeyes lunch and tell the captain that he/she is the best thing that ever happened to aviation! Enjoy your ride on ....Scumbag Airways!

I only capitalize job titles, professions and brand names if they are respectable.

Last edited:
Lansen...don't listen to the idiot above who enjoys posting photos on here of his sister.

You asked a valid question and deserve a valid answer.

Even if you are in CASS, your airline must be on the reciprocal agreement list. But if the Gate Agent doesn't check the list...

Thanks for the info, I guess i'll just drive up to FLL and try some of the guys up there. I know some airlines will let you go if they have room in the back even if we don't have a recip. too bad nobody wants to be a freight dog's friend.

Lansen...don't listen to the idiot above who enjoys posting photos on here of his sister.

You asked a valid question and deserve a valid answer.

Even if you are in CASS, your airline must be on the reciprocal agreement list. But if the Gate Agent doesn't check the list...

Actually, it's my wife. I understand how some people are just jealous.

Latest resources

Back