• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran negotiations -- any news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will never complain if I am taxiing behind you in ATL. Stay SAFE!!

This is still business. It has been 5.5 years and a good amount of that was a very screwed up union. If you get emotional in business you have already lost. We have to stay calm and professional and stay our course. This has an outcome one way or another. They have a picketing event next week. It would be good to see 500 or better show up. The that show the more it looks like it is not just the same old people fighting.

NMB will meet again in a month to discuss. No since of urgency at all. March makes six years without a contract, (seven years without a pay increase). I'm sure the management bonuses will be substantial.

Seriously???? Please strike soon.

Seriously???? Please strike soon.

OMG!!! What a great idea! I will put the idea out to the union immediately and see if they have thought about it!!!!!!!! I heard it is a quick process with a well oiled machine in charge, called the NMB or something, that is very labor friendly and very accessible. We probably just have to ask. I wish someone would have brought this up 5 years ago.

OMG!!! What a great idea! I will put the idea out to the union immediately and see if they have thought about it!!!!!!!! I heard it is a quick process with a well oiled machine in charge, called the NMB or something, that is very labor friendly and very accessible. We probably just have to ask. I wish someone would have brought this up 5 years ago.

Yea me too.

Airtran management got tired of negotiations so just sold the whole thing to swa as of 655 this morning

yep...

Latest resources

Back