Airtran miffed at Budweiser

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mdf said:
I guess the LCC wheel of slam has landed on Air Tran this round.

Lets redirect our anger back to jetblue and their emb-190 rates. Just kidding jb guys, I am sure you all will raise those rates in the near future.

Hey MR. Leonard, wern't you the one that was responsible for killing all the people on board that Amereican Airlines DC-10 which engine fell off. you should be more concerned with that you butt head.

about the above post from CommodeAir,and the things he/she said, that was posted from someone else. Not me People don't forget to log OFF on public computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Flic1 said:
Leonard needs to pull the Bud Light bottle out of his a**. Why can't anyone present any humor these days without being threatened, sued, etc??? AirTran looks really silly doing this......
So they are going to take it out on their customers by not providing the beverage? Smart.

Maybe Airtran should just raise their ticket prices so they can run off the Budwieser level customer and get more of the Corona or Negra Modela customers on board.

Why doesn't Leonard address the poor customer service in ATL, instead of a "offensive" commercial?

FN FAL said:
So they are going to take it out on their customers by not providing the beverage? Smart.

Maybe Airtran should just raise their ticket prices so they can run off the Budwieser level customer and get more of the Corona or Negra Modela customers on board.

I agree. Taking Bud off would be a service to their pax. Go with Sam Adams or some Shiner.

Give me another beer 'cause "I can't feel my legs!"

Last edited:
FlyBoeingJets said:
I agree. Taking Bud off would be a service to their pax. Go with Sam Adams or some Shiner.

Give me another beer 'cause "I can't feel my legs!"
I could see the employees or the employee's union addressing the issue with the Anheuser-Busch company and I could see the union sending a letter to it's employees asking them not to patronize Anheuser-Busch.

However, I don't think that an airline or it's employees has any room for forgetting who it's customers are. Not in this economy.

I don't really care for Bud Light or Budweiser products myself, but it would seem dumb for any airline to deny service to it's customer.

I did not get bent out of shape when AB made fun of my invention of jean shorts. In fact I was a little flattered that my invention was going to make a come back since they are "casual enough for a picnic and dressy enough for a family reunion".

What arse clown at Airtran thought this ad was aimed at them?

I'm AA and thought it was funny as chit and aimed at me.

I get paid less than nearly every other Major/LCC pilot based on my years of service, especially Airtran guys hired years after I got on at AA. If I lived near an Airtran guy I'd probably be cutting his yard

Latest resources

Back