AirTran leadership recall???

Max Powers

Total Time
9000+
Any truth to this rumor that someone is trying to recall MB?

Is it just me or is this place full of "Johnny come lately's" who think they can armchair quarter back the world without putting in the time needed to bring the pilot group together. We need to support the current leaders PERIOD!!!!!

Captain Jeff

Total Time
Yea, Chad Korb is trying to get Mike Best recalled. Chad is very senior and has been a part of the NPA. It kinda sounds like it is a personal thing against Mike.

twepilot

Total Time
go to the npa web boards. He pretty much had his azz handed to him.

RV

scarlet

Total Time
AT pilots look silly to MGT because they can never get behind anyone and stand up and be united !!!

Should we make a list over the last few years of all the leadership changes in the union ????

The pilots there are never happy, but not just at AT it is every airline

RIDETHELIGHTING

Total Time
Enough
AT pilots look silly to MGT because they can never get behind anyone and stand up and be united !!!

Should we make a list over the last few years of all the leadership changes in the union ????

The pilots there are never happy, but not just at AT it is every airline
Well CK got something going with this. There is over 7 pages on the NPA website backing MB.

ngsp

Total Time
SAY NO TO CK!!!

DID YOU HEAR ME CHAD!!!

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X
Recall..... translation:

Management... we don't have our house in order... please come and exploit us.. see this crack... yeah that one... just drive your wedge down deep and divide us all...here is the key... come in our house any time and take what you want... oh you want my wife.. there she is.. I'll help you tie her up... I am that stupid....

We're exploitable...

Recalls are like parading 13 year old girls in Sunday dresses with over sized lollipops in front of convicted sex offenders....

B-A-D

Glad to hear cooler heads are prevailing...

JT12345

Total Time
10000+
There were recalls of ALPA union memebers at Northwest, and the FA union was voted out for another one at NWA. With new union leadership management didn't get quite what they wanted because of it.

scarlet

Total Time
that is why they have what is called a term...When it is up=don't vote for them !!! You could get someone that is worse...

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+

Ticker

Total Time
That's all I needed to know.

"My Union Speaks For Me - And I Tell It What To Say Mother#*@^ers"!!!

STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY