AirTran leadership recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Max Powers

Any truth to this rumor that someone is trying to recall MB?

Is it just me or is this place full of "Johnny come lately's" who think they can armchair quarter back the world without putting in the time needed to bring the pilot group together. We need to support the current leaders PERIOD!!!!!

Yea, Chad Korb is trying to get Mike Best recalled. Chad is very senior and has been a part of the NPA. It kinda sounds like it is a personal thing against Mike.

AT pilots look silly to MGT because they can never get behind anyone and stand up and be united !!!

Should we make a list over the last few years of all the leadership changes in the union ????

The pilots there are never happy, but not just at AT it is every airline

AT pilots look silly to MGT because they can never get behind anyone and stand up and be united !!!

Should we make a list over the last few years of all the leadership changes in the union ????

The pilots there are never happy, but not just at AT it is every airline
Well CK got something going with this. There is over 7 pages on the NPA website backing MB.

Recall..... translation:

Management... we don't have our house in order... please come and exploit us.. see this crack... yeah that one... just drive your wedge down deep and divide us all...here is the key... come in our house any time and take what you want... oh you want my wife.. there she is.. I'll help you tie her up... I am that stupid....

We're exploitable...

Recalls are like parading 13 year old girls in Sunday dresses with over sized lollipops in front of convicted sex offenders....

B-A-D

Glad to hear cooler heads are prevailing...

There were recalls of ALPA union memebers at Northwest, and the FA union was voted out for another one at NWA. With new union leadership management didn't get quite what they wanted because of it.

Latest resources

Back