Airtran Jumpseating Status?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
easy guys

As a fairly new AirTran pilot, myself and others like me are the future of AirTran and we are not scabs. The only guys that even talk about scabs around here probably don't really know anything about it anyways. I am to young to really know anything about it, so I can't pretend to be in a position to judge those guys.

I haven't flown with anyone carrying a scab list. We'll let just about anyone jump-seat.

As for the effect our "scab-pilot" wages are having on Delta's financials, I hope Boeingman and his buddies enjoy their huge salaries while their junior pilots are broke and on the streets.

Don't waste your time with "Boeing Man". He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Anyone with a copy of the AirTran seniority list could plainly see that most of the guys flying captain here were too young to even hold an ATP when Eastern went under, yet BoeingMan refuses to let himself be convinced by mere facts.

Sure, there are a fair number of Eastern scabs here, and even more guys who were Eastern pilots who weren't scabs.

If you want to start a string about how well the Delta pilot group cares for its pilot brethren by furloughing its own and scoping its wholly-owned, I am sure there will be many pilots who will like to weigh in on that.

I guess all the furloughees working at Home Depot and the Comair and ASA guys delivering pizzas are really "upholding the profession, Hmmm?"

Listen up on the freq. before opening your pie-hole, "Boeing Man".

EAL scabs and EAL strikers they are all working together and enjoying life. They have put it to rest, the whole thing is sacred ground, so let it rest in peace.

Latest resources

Back