• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran JS question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I tried to jumpseat a few weeks ago and the gate agent in ATL said that someone had already signed up for the jumpseat.

There were seats on the airplane when it left but she would not let me sign up and the crew was already on the plane. What gives?

That must've been Quanteesha. She's terrible. Mmmmm-hmmm!!

I tried to jumpseat a few weeks ago and the gate agent in ATL said that someone had already signed up for the jumpseat.

There were seats on the airplane when it left but she would not let me sign up and the crew was already on the plane. What gives?

Please get as much info as you can when this happens and contact you jumpseat committee. Get the agents name if you can. Although rare this S%!T still happens and is completely unacceptable. Also try to get the crews attention. Most of our Capts will do everything they can to get you on. Sorry about your bad experience.

The Tranny is the best. They have ALWAYS taken good care of me and the CA usually tries to get you in 1st. Sometimes you might need to educate Queentifah that you can and will ride in the back if there are any seats open.

Sucks though as an employee, you're sitting in 31C and see another airline pilot sitting in business class(with plenty of other seats avail). ATL's definitely worse than the outstations.

Latest resources

Back