AirTran interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
It's pretty comical that these 2 spend so much time worrying about AirTran.

I think one is a flight student who is conflicted about his sexual preference . . . . the other one is burning up with envy.

The sad part is that they really drag this entire board down. Moderators? Are you listening?

Do you think you could convince me???:laugh:

Uppercrust said:
Do you think you could convince me???:laugh:

Nah, you go on smokin' poles . . . . leaves more hot chicks for me and my swinging brother Yergi. Just spare me the details.

Come on Moderators, you can do better! Whine-stein is gone for 5 days but look at all his posts. I challenge you to find one of any value.

Then there's our favorite gender confused individual, Krusty the clown.......

CatfishVT9 said:
Come on Moderators, you can do better! Whine-stein is gone for 5 days but look at all his posts. I challenge you to find one of any value.

Then there's our favorite gender confused individual, Krusty the clown.......

And I thought today was going to be a boring day......Einstein/Chuck/Lawman holds true with his vitrol by getting himself banned.....AGAIN! Not to worry, he'll be back, tone it down for a day or 2 then wind up permanently banned!
I know you're reading this einstein you cry baby......Now you can spend lots of time in your trailer park!

Einstein banned. Big surprise! I'm sure his alter ego sky fly or clyde frog will posture up some more trash on either Air Tran or DL.
But for now. AMF!
Hope the trailer park treats you well on your r & r!

newnan said:
It's not the union, there is no one I'd rather have negotiating for me than our current negotiating commitee. Now, the pilot group, that's a different story. Our idea of a protest is turning off the logo light!!! WTF? Personally, I'd vote to shut this place down before I'd take a concession in this environment

Can I get an AMEN!!

Trying to build solidarity here is an exercise in futility. We can't even get guys to follow the book and not waive the contract, let alone hit them in the pocket book.

Based on what I gather from my fellow pilots, I can cast my NO vote for the first TA right now.

No.... Heck no !

I agree... No..

No darn strollers, No food, No wheelchairs, No on Time... No.

Oh yeah... NO LOGO.. either.. Build the unity now !

mnboyev said:
I agree... No..

No darn strollers, No food, No wheelchairs, No on Time... No.

Oh yeah... NO LOGO.. either.. Build the unity now !

Amen . . . I could do those things, but I'm not . . . . special. And, from what I've been hearing and seeing, more and more people feel less special every day.

Ty Webb said:
Nah, you go on smokin' poles . . . . leaves more hot chicks for me and my swinging brother Yergi. Just spare me the details.

I don't smoke poles. I like to hang out in establishments with poles inside and lots of dollar bills floating around. But I did hear Yergi likes to bat left handed sometimes. Guess that explains it.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back