• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uppercrust said:
NEDude said:
?
Try hanging out at some of the local gay bars in Atlanta. You'll probably run into Webb and Fletch717. I'm sure they can hook you up!!:laugh:

Well, which ones would you suggest?

Einstein said:
P.M. Bosley. He would know.

Or you could pm einney the chicken sh*t! He'll talk tough hiding behind his computer keyboard. Ok junior, recess is over and its time for a diaper change!

Bosley said:
Or you could pm einney the chicken sh*t! He'll talk tough hiding behind his computer keyboard. Ok junior, recess is over and its time for a diaper change!

Yep, that's me. A tough talker hiding behind my computer from an irate idiot like yourself. Are you sure you never worked for the U.S. Postal service?

There goes Whine-stein again. He's stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

Hey, maybe when crusty the clown gets back from school, you guys can meet on myspace and annoy some of your peeps.

It's pretty comical that these 2 spend so much time worrying about AirTran.

I think one is a flight student who is conflicted about his sexual preference . . . . the other one is burning up with envy.

The sad part is that they really drag this entire board down. Moderators? Are you listening?

Ty Webb said:
It's pretty comical that these 2 spend so much time worrying about AirTran.

I think one is a flight student who is conflicted about his sexual preference . . . . the other one is burning up with envy.

The sad part is that they really drag this entire board down. Moderators? Are you listening?

This from a person who has never posted an intellegant response on any thread. He posts under at least 3 different names and flames all those that disagree with him. Again Ty, you are a fart in the wind. If anyone needs to be booted, it's you.

Hey, Ty. Go easy on the man. He never claimed to be the real "Alfred" Einstein.

Latest resources

Back