AirTran Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotpat-1 said:
I have interview coming up, looking forward to it! J41 any adavice since you just interviewed.

congrats

Just be yourself and have fun. Show them that you really want to be at AirTran for the long haul. All of the online gouge I've seen is dead on. Good luck...let us all know how it goes!

j41driver,
You're going to get the famous "Doom and Gloom" speech from management. Don't for a minute believe the crap they'll try to sell you. We're in negotiations that are going nowhere and management is doing their best to divide and conquer the pilot group. You'll get the welcome aboard speech from the union to dispel all the half truths management likes to tell.

So do new hire classes now start on Monday? I heard someone say they start on the 5th (a Monday) and now you on the 26th (also a Monday). Classes up until now started on a Thursday.

j41driver said:
One more thing....GO STEELERS!! Gotta go watch the game!

Yikes! Big Ben looks like he's really out of sync with the receivers. I hope he gets it together next week. Tommy Maddox looks like he's very ready (great guy, just not as mobile as #7).

Did you see that run by Willie Parker? He could be the difference this year (especially with Duce and now the Bus with injuries).

Once again the Defense looked pretty good, other than the fact they were on the field way too much.

tubelcane said:
I think Ben has been doing too many comercials.

Tommy Maddox has truly been a class act throughout this, but I guarentee he'll make the most of his playing time. Congrats tubelcane! Nice to have some Stiller fans here!!

j41driver said:
Just be yourself and have fun. Show them that you really want to be at AirTran for the long haul. All of the online gouge I've seen is dead on. Good luck...let us all know how it goes!

Great job! Any idea about aircraft type?

Citrus Jockey said:
So do new hire classes now start on Monday? I heard someone say they start on the 5th (a Monday) and now you on the 26th (also a Monday). Classes up until now started on a Thursday.

Indoc was shortened by two days recently. Thats the reason for the Monday start.

Latest resources

Back