Airtran Interview Prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pilottodd2

I am hoping for an interview at Airtran. I really want this job and dont want to blow it. I know I should be myself, calm and relaxed, but I will take any advice I can get.
I am looking for a professional agency that specializes in Airtran pilot interviews. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also, would it be beneficial or just a waste of money?

Thanks

Calm and relaxed is good. Enthusiastic is better. Hopefully you can do it all. I did a "Face to Face" interview prep at Air-Inc in Atlanta. I thought it was very helpful. You go through a full interview while being videotaped. Later you and the Interview Consultant debrief your interview. I don't remember how much it cost, but it was probably around 200 bucks. For me, it was well worth it because (a), I had very little interview experience which made the feedback very helpful, and (b), I got the job.

Good luck.

If you dont have the money or the time. I did the phone interview prep at air inc and it help a lot. It pointed out what I needed to work on. Good Luck!!

We've helped a bunch of folks get on at Airtran, and unlike Air Inc offer a money back guarantee. Call or email us and we can send references.

I did a prep with Judy Tarver in DFW. She's a bit unorganized and probably less polished than Emerald Coast or the others (just a guess), but her credentials put her lightyears ahead. I won't get into specifics, but I'm sure she'd elaborate if you contacted her. The price was reasonable and I got the better part of four hours with her and her sister doing serious interview prep. I too am hoping for an Airtran call and it seems most people don't do a prep for them. That being said, you can't put a dollar figure on the benefit of experience and/or professional feedback.

75M said:
For me, it was well worth it because (a), I had very little interview experience which made the feedback very helpful, (b) I have no personality whatsoever, and (c), I got the job.

Good luck.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Mike.;)

If you've NEVER done an interview prep, then the experience is probably worth the investment. If you have been through one, unless you really feel you need it, then www.aviationinterviews.com and this website are both very good sources of info.

75M is right. Enthusiastic and sincere about why you want to work here is a very good starting point. I'd definitely get in touch with someone who went through the process recently.

If you really feel you need the prep, then there are plenty of good interview preps out there. Put it this way, if you feel like it'll help you get the job you really want, then do the research, spend the money, and don't look back.

Good luck.

Good luck Pilottodd2! Just be honest, relaxed, and confident. The big points I took in to the interview are: AAI hires captains; AAI is a crewmember (team) oriented environment (all employees are crewmembers); confidence + humility; be yourself.
All the best to you!

Latest resources

Back