Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

citabriapilot

V Murdda...
So for the past two nights I've seen Airtran 737's come into Sanford, FL. Tonight there was two that landed within 5 min. of each other.

Flightaware said the flight yesterday originated in Atlanta and tonight's pair from Drake Field. Some kind of charter?

Thought it was strange considering MCO is down the road and that is a big hub for them.

According to Flightaware both 73Gs flew into SFB from Fayetteville, AR and then onto ATL. Football charters?

Yeah, I saw that... But wouldn't they fly into Gainesville?? Plenty of runway for a 737. Doesn't make sense to go to Sanford and drive 2 hours home.

Yeah, I don't think it was a football charter. Oh well.

It was a football charter. They were picking up boosters and alumni there. They also ran a couple out of gainesville.

Just curious.....are ya'll just reaaaaaaaaaaaaal bored or just can't get enough airplanes at work that you have to track em on your computer Checkin to see if the Bumfuc Northeastwesternsouth girls lawn dart team is flying somewhere. Who gives a fuk? Maybe get out, go to a strip club or somthing, just make sure you drive yourself.

Just curious.....are ya'll just reaaaaaaaaaaaaal bored or just can't get enough airplanes at work that you have to track em on your computer Checkin to see if the Bumfuc Northeastwesternsouth girls lawn dart team is flying somewhere. Who gives a fuk? Maybe get out, go to a strip club or somthing, just make sure you drive yourself.
First, I think the original poster doesn't work for AAI. I'd be curious if I saw AAI in my home city, too.

Second, someone else was just helping him out tracking it down.

Third, why the hostility? Relax, dude... Jeez.

First, I think the original poster doesn't work for AAI. I'd be curious if I saw AAI in my home city, too.

Second, someone else was just helping him out tracking it down.

Third, why the hostility? Relax, dude... Jeez.

Ummm, yeah. I was chillin' in my pool which is on the final approach to the east runway. I see planes all day coming in and it was odd to see AirTran. Does it really matter?

So maybe I'm a computer dork for looking it up on flightaware... But isn't anyone on Flight Info a computer dork, too?? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back