• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know, but I'd wager BWI and MCO. I would imagine ATL will happen in short order once the two-headed LCC love child is birthed.

Now I dont' care who you are, or which company you come from, but that's somw funny shtuff right there!

Now I dont' care who you are, or which company you come from, but that's somw funny shtuff right there!

Are we still doing this? The "I dont care who you are..." that's still going on?
;-)

i hope SWA at least offers our poolies an interview... but who knows... i'm a little bummed cause I was expecting to upgrade soon, but this move was to be expected. I also heard that SWA put down a 30 million bond to reserve 37 gates in ATL, does anyone know anything about that? How many gates do we have now, 25 or so? If this is true, that means that SWA is expecting to expand in ATL by about 50% - not including their higher gate utilization. Should be a good growth opportunity for SWA.

Good luck to everyone!
Supposedly the new ATL gate agreement is for 32 gates in ATL. Airtran currently has about 200 departures a day in ATL but 32 gates would allow around 300 departures a day. Time to build a 6th runway.

Supposedly the new ATL gate agreement is for 32 gates in ATL. Airtran currently has about 200 departures a day in ATL but 32 gates would allow around 300 departures a day. Time to build a 6th runway.

Yep, 22 on C and about 10 on the cluster that is D-con...

We're always trying to twist TBI's arm to borrow a gate before Continental Express, US Airways, Air Canada or Spirit comes in. "Yeah you can have D8A for one turn but you only have 40 mins":rolleyes:

The gates on "C" will not all accommodate the 737. We will lose 2 gates on C if they want all to fit 737's.

Latest resources

Back