• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran goes for Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Personally, i think the only truly fair integration of two pilot groups is by using a "relative seniority" integration. If you were a 10% f/o at Airtran or Medex, then you would be a 10% f/o after integration. You would enjoy the same schedules / days off, QOL as you had previously. Midwest pilots would probably benefit from this since it would most likely allow the f/os to upgrade faster than if they were at Midwest. Obviously there would be a few issues to be resolved, and I would think any ties would have to go to the buyer.

Thoughts?

Obsessed again are you? I would worry about your company rather than Midwest or Airtrash. Both of these companies are in a lot better shape than Delta.

Be careful numbnuts, or you'll find yourself in banland again! I'll advise you to watch your potty mouth this time.

BTW, enjoy when those guys at Air Tran staple your useless coke serving butt to the bottom of their seniority list.
And DL will be just fine either way, but thanks for caring!

Personally, i think the only truly fair integration of two pilot groups is by using a "relative seniority" integration. If you were a 10% f/o at Airtran or Medex, then you would be a 10% f/o after integration. You would enjoy the same schedules / days off, QOL as you had previously. Midwest pilots would probably benefit from this since it would most likely allow the f/os to upgrade faster than if they were at Midwest. Obviously there would be a few issues to be resolved, and I would think any ties would have to go to the buyer.

Thoughts?
My first thought: non sequitur, sir.

How does "the only truly fair integration" = "Midwest Pilots benefit"?

If one group enjoys a windfall over the other, that's hardly "truly fair", now is it?

Be careful numbnuts, or you'll find yourself in banland again! I'll advise you to watch your potty mouth this time.

BTW, enjoy when those guys at Air Tran staple your useless coke serving butt to the bottom of their seniority list.
And DL will be just fine either way, but thanks for caring!

Potty mouth? Funny that the moderator banned me for that PM I sent him, saying I needed to watch my mouth. Huh? You were the one dropping f bombs in it, not me. And I got banned for it! Funny how it works around here isn't it. I don't work at Midwest either so I'm not worried about the staple. You on the other hand, might need to worry about the staple. You surely miss chuck don't you? That time of year for you two, gathered around the missletoe.

Sorry for the hijack. 737, if you have something PM me.

Last edited:
Potty mouth? Funny that the moderator banned me for that PM I sent him, saying I needed to watch my mouth. Huh? You were the one dropping f bombs in it, not me. And I got banned for it! Funny how it works around here isn't it. I don't work at Midwest either so I'm not worried about the staple. You on the other hand, might need to worry about the staple. You surely miss chuck don't you? That time of year for you two, gathered around the missletoe.

Sorry for the hijack. 737, if you have something PM me.

You're treading on thin ice einstein, be very careful!:) ;)

Lear70,

first of all, i'm an AirTran pilot - so i'm not trying to help out the other side. I'm just trying to find a reasonable solution to integrations - i didn't say it was perfect - that's why i'm soliciting constructive conversation.

Latest resources

Back