• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran gets number 100:)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, "forklift" Joe seems to be doing well. I wonder how his conscious is about killing almost 300 people in Chicago in 1979?​

nwaredtail said:
Yeah, "forklift" Joe seems to be doing well. I wonder how his conscious is about killing almost 300 people in Chicago in 1979?​

AH, you are assuming he has one...which he (and the rest of the CEOs) doesn't.

nwaredtail said:

Why didn't you ask him that question yourself when he was an executive at NWA?

Last edited:
MD80DRVR said:
True, I guess the 717 doesn't count then.:p

I guess you're...wrong.

100 seats or less is still an RJ.

The B717 has 117 seats including 12 in Business Class. A straight coach configuration would yeild a total of 125 seats.

Looks like you are a victim of voodoo math.

DonVerita said:
I guess you're...wrong.

100 seats or less is still an RJ.

The B717 has 117 seats including 12 in Business Class. A straight coach configuration would yeild a total of 125 seats.

Thanks so much, Don.

One of the reasons that our pay is so stinkin' low on the 190 is because we still have pilots like you calling it an RJ.

GP

I must have missed the definition of RJ that says 100 seats or less. I heard it was 117 seats or less.:D

MD80DRVR said:
I must have missed the definition of RJ that says 100 seats or less. I heard it was 117 seats or less.:D

137 seats or less, don't forget that we have 737s now:p

GuppyPuppy said:
One of the reasons that our pay is so stinkin' low on the 190 is because we still have pilots like you calling it an RJ.

GP

The reason your pay is "so stinkin' low on the 190" is because you don't have a contract. Maybe if you guys would stand up for yourselves, instead of walking around the airport terminals like you own the world, and get an in-house union (or whomever you want) on the premises, you'd have the leverage to negotiate proper pay rates.

But I know that may be hard to do since all your pilots signed management's ridiculous individual 5 year "renewable" labor agreement as a condition of being hired and therefore have a perpetual dark cloud hanging over your heads.

Latest resources

Back