AirTran Future brighter after painful struggles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wes,
Don't worry, in the spirit of Christmas, SWA will grant preferential interviews to any displaced 737 pilots that have a type rating and aren't completely jaded by the industry.

Wow....you are so generous! That's outstanding. We should erect a statue of yourself so that everyone can admire you. Of course we could just move the one that you apparently have in your home.

OK jokes over....hmmm ...B-1900....CRJ.....You must either know me and are attempting to yank my chain or you are just something else.

Either way, I'm sure I can speak for everyone here at AirTran in wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

On the other hand, the Fat Southerners wanted me to let you know that you can choke on t*rd as far as they were concerned.

Chill.....

Wow....you are so generous! That's outstanding. We should erect a statue of yourself so that everyone can admire you. Of course we could just move the one that you apparently have in your home.

OK jokes over....hmmm ...B-1900....CRJ.....You must either know me and are attempting to yank my chain or you are just something else.

Either way, I'm sure I can speak for everyone here at AirTran in wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

On the other hand, the Fat Southerners wanted me to let you know that you can choke on t*rd as far as they were concerned.

Chill~~ The article was good news, Airtran isn't going anywhere. I didn't wish their demise, you just asked who should service the south and I think SWA should. Have a great turkey day, and it's time everyone is thankful for the job, family, and life they lead in America.

Chill~~ The article was good news, Airtran isn't going anywhere. I didn't wish their demise, you just asked who should service the south and I think SWA should. .....

No I didn't ask that. I am chilled btw.
My first reply was for relief tube who apparently feels that AAI should go away, then you started in with the Fat Southerner deal.
Then I was sure you were a former B1900 First Officer that I flew with many moons ago. Former Air Force wizzo? Is that you Jerry "RTF-TBO"?

Sorry, not me...Wings of Gold, not lead!

No I didn't ask that. I am chilled btw.
My first reply was for relief tube who apparently feels that AAI should go away, then you started in with the Fat Southerner deal.
Then I was sure you were a former B1900 First Officer that I flew with many moons ago. Former Air Force wizzo? Is that you Jerry "RTF-TBO"?

Sorry, not me...Wings of Gold, not lead! Have a great holiday!

Airtran needs to vacate the ATL to make room for the SWA invasion. No code sharing the east coast and make those fat southerners pay DOUBLE!

Why don't you change your screen name to "Full of Sh#$". As they say in Mexico (which you will never fly to thanks to your code share), Adios, cabron

Last edited:
Air Tran's future is bright. As a buyout/merger candidate.

Man o' Man

Why don't you change your screen name to "Full of Sh#$". As they say in Mexico (which you will never fly to thanks to your code share), Adios, cabron

What the heh? A good article about Airtran is published and someone else says they should perish and a couple of Airtran pilots go off the deep end..... What would have happened if it were negative news? Your right, SWA cant fly across the borders because apparently fat people have the right to a free seat in Canada, hasn't made it to the Mexican courts yet. SWA charges double for wide loads. Have a great turkey day!

Latest resources

Back