• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran, Frontier form alliance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Longhorn, now you need to border your avatar with a nice shade of Kansas State Blue. Wish it had been Red Raider colors though.

IT's Purple there Bake...not blue...and i can't stand them...yeah my in-laws and their whole family went there, all the more reason to despise them right :laugh: :laugh:

Funny thing, after the game i sat and watched them pour onto the field only to go after those goal posts for upwards of 45 minutes without even budging them. Man, after that kind of win and they can't even get their own goal posts down...:rolleyes:

All the what if's though right...

So a sharing of systems huh...seems like an ok idea...

Good move.

Perceived as the two weak sisters in the next 5 years, both are vulnerable at their respective hubs and feeder stations as Legacy and LCCs turn the screw. It could turn into a full code share if they can get a smooth transition and grow some revenue from this alliance. Too soon to tell if it will work, but I think it's a smart play.

:pimp:​

Good move.

Perceived as the two weak sisters in the next 5 years, both are vulnerable at their respective hubs and feeder stations as Legacy and LCCs turn the screw. It could turn into a full code share if they can get a smooth transition and grow some revenue from this alliance. Too soon to tell if it will work, but I think it's a smart play.

:pimp:​

Not a nice way to describe Frontier.

Most of the "sisters" we have pushing the beverage carts up the aisle aren't that weak-

they could mop up the floor with 400Ahole/Chucky/Einstein/TexasCrotchRot/LizardLips no matter what name he's using.

Sistas we do have..... weak.... well dont thinks so.... just ax em.

Most of the "sisters" we have pushing the beverage carts up the aisle aren't that weak-

they could mop up the floor with 400Ahole/Chucky/Einstein/TexasCrotchRot/LizardLips no matter what name he's using.

No, but the scabs up front are.

Latest resources

Back