Airtran FA hiring, contact #?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JohnnyP

Does anyone know a contact phone number for Airtran FA hiring? The GF is trying to get a job there and screwed up the online app. somehow and wants to call a human being to see if we can fix the mistake.

No live people.... gotta keep them costs down.... only voicemail...

Sorry for the sarcasm.. couldnt help myself. Are you sure you want the 'GF' sitting on the green couch on reserve for 8 months dude? Just a warning.. she will hate it with a passion.. Tell her to try SWA.... seriously. Maybe things will change with the new contract at FL but ... not too sure man. I'll see if I can dig up a number.. I'll PM you if I find it...

mnboyev said:
Are you sure you want the 'GF' sitting on the green couch on reserve for 8 months dude? Just a warning.. she will hate it with a passion.. Tell her to try SWA.... seriously.

She'll be on reserve at SWA at least that long as well. In HOU it's taking about 14 years to get off of reserve. The junior bases get off a little quicker, but it will still be a few years.

lowlycfi said:
She'll be on reserve at SWA at least that long as well. In HOU it's taking about 14 years to get off of reserve. The junior bases get off a little quicker, but it will still be a few years.

Yeah but SWA probably treats their FA'a with a little dignity.

Latest resources

Back