AirTran email??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

j41driver

Since I have last updated my stuff with AT, I have moved and had to change my email address. Does anyone know where I can email my updated contact info?? Prehaps, SG's email address? It doesn't look like you can update it online. Thanks!!

There is no way to update online. It's not that important either because when it's time for an interview they (Gretta in HR) will call the phone number you provided. If you still really want to update your email with them maybe someone here knows how you can get in touch with Gretta over at HR. Hope this info helps.

DA50pilot said:
They have the email address posted right on there website.

I got my update to the proper people but posts like this make me wonder. If you found it on their website (I didn't see it there) and took the time to post about it here (twice) then why not just go ahead and post the email address here?? Thanks for almost being helpful.

Obviously you did not look at your PM's. I kindly sent you, a phone number, a fax number and an email that I have in my address book.

Sorry you did not like my post. Good luck to you.

DA50pilot said:
Obviously you did not look at your PM's. I kindly sent you, a phone number, a fax number and an email that I have in my address book.

Sorry you did not like my post. Good luck to you.

I have no PM's from you. Thank you anyway.

Latest resources

Back