Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran could be delisted and BK this month?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hate to break it to the LUVing guys that are salivating over the thought of our demise, but it takes a lot more than a momentary drop below $1/share to delist a stock. Rumors of our demise are greatly exaggerated.

Join the group, folks here love to tell you how your airline is on the brink. I've been hearing it about UAL for months.

Join the group, folks here love to tell you how your airline is on the brink. I've been hearing it about UAL for months.

"months"? How about years?

Oh yeah, and a quick note to AMR management: Waiting for UAL (or anyone else) to go under IS NOT A FRIGGIN' BUSINESS PLAN!!! :rolleyes: TC

"That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard"

(Office Space rules)

CE

"SO...tell me....what exactly do YOU DO HERE?"

Agreed Eaglesview, I think it's no news flash that the airlines are in trouble (with the obvious notable exceptions). Thanks for chimin' in roughneck, good to hear from ya.

I just hope that there are some contract jobs still available overseas by the time it totally collapses. On a positive note, I've still got a job today. Positive mental vibes.

movie quote

'' H.I. you're young....you've got your health...what the heck do you want with a job! "

Anybody?.....yeah I know....I'm old.

Not Dead Yet

AAI stock back up 15% today. Guess we're not dead yet :p. Thanks to all for the positive words of encouragement though.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back