• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if you guys swing do you mean in tree's hooting at the ladies, with other guys wives, or between the "Teams". Never mind I dont need to know it could change my view of you two. See you swingers on the green couch.

XGmaninGA said:
Hey, I thought I was the swingingest 737 pilot on the planet!

Yortuk? My swinging Czechoslovakian brother! Slap my hand, Citrus soul man!

Do not worry about FLB717 . . . . he spends too much time worrying, and not enough time shaking loose his dancing legs with the foxes. UNtil he cheers up, they will never let him hang on to their big American breasts.

I dont think anyone answered the guys question ?

I think they are working on a new contract.(LOL).. I guessing a slight increase for each seat. Probably work rules will change slightly to improve efficiency. I understand we have applied for Mediation.

Health care gripes, Base relief, FO pay increase,

Its a good place to work. Hard working folks, flying safe and have fun. Its a pretty 'traditional' airline.

If you can make a million over at Fed Ex.. sitting in a concrete freight house, at night, with 25 days off a month go for it. Come here to fly, have a laugh or two, push a stroller, and flirt with a 90 year old lady in a wheel chair. And the Friday Chips are to die for.... Hope they keep them in the new contract.

Latest resources

Back