AirTran: Concourse C

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mnboyev

Anybody know what the deal is with concourse C in ATL ? I noticed even D looks better.... Obviously A and B are devine.... General ?

I know about the improved air and the new ceiling panels.. but it seems like we should be putting pressure on the Hartsfield Jackson commitee to get that rug changed out baby...!!!...

Also... Congrats to all the new hires at AirTran... You'll have fun...its a good bunch of hard working flight crews.

There is going to be a big renovation of the ASA side of Concourse C starting real soon. Other than that, I don't know.

The 737-800 pay rate are in our current contract. There is nothing to be ironed out. If 737-800's ever show up on the property, the pay will be 13% more then the Small Narrow Body pay rates for your longevity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chperplt
They spent all their money on talking trash cans... Can't afford to clean the carpet now.

fuzzy077 said:
HAHAHA....the truth hurts

Yeah, we made money last year...the truth doesn't hurt that bad.

Hey Ill take the profit over the nice attire. At least our gates on "D" concourse look good with our plasma screens....But I have to admit, a bit of a touch up on "C" would be nice....

Latest resources

Back