Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATLboeing

Looking for pros & cons of BidPro.
I'm getting kind of frustrated with Flica. Maybe I'm not setting it up right, but every time I go through the lines and get about half way through, I come across another group of lines that I would have rather bid higher.
Is BidPro more user-friendly? Can you cancel after a few months if you don't like it? Easy to download into Flica?
Right now I bid in the middle of the pack of the 717 FO list. Is BidPro a system where you need to be a little higher to benefit from?
Thanks.

Looking for pros & cons of BidPro.
I'm getting kind of frustrated with Flica. Maybe I'm not setting it up right, but every time I go through the lines and get about half way through, I come across another group of lines that I would have rather bid higher.
I had the same results.
Is BidPro more user-friendly?
I thought so.
Can you cancel after a few months if you don't like it?
Yes.
Easy to download into Flica?
Yes.
Right now I bid in the middle of the pack of the 717 FO list. Is BidPro a system where you need to be a little higher to benefit from?
I think it will help as long as you're a line holder. Overall I was happy with BidPro. I used it the whole time I was an FO and canceled after I upgraded. Once I can hold a line, I'll probably subscribe to the service again.

I've used BidPro continuously for 5 years now and never use Flica for bidding. BidPro just seems to work better for me and is much more user friendly.

$7.95 a month is well worth it in my opinion.

I've actually found that Flica works much better than BidPro, at least for me. I used Flica at the ex airline and then used BidPro before Flica started here (AirTran) and I couldn't really get the whole weighted value system that BidPro has. Maybe I''m just a moron, but BidPro didn't seem as user friendly as Flica.

I don't use BidPro because all I usually bid is stand-up lines followed by reserve, but when I tried it out, I really liked it. Much better than Flica. Flica's system doesn't really give anything a weighted value, it just does basic sorts.

Latest resources

Back