• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran ALPA MEC supports the Midwest pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bullsh!t, excuse me. First off you work for Airtran, seriously. You are far from the place to be. Is it better than Republic, yes I'm not going to kid myself but to go to Airtran and think your at the top of the industry is a joke at best. Second of all if you need pilots you are going to hire them no matter if they come from Mesa, Delta, Nasa, or Midwest and they all will end up at the bottom. Since Midwest pilots fly like equipment I'm willing to bet that experiance in a 717 will help them during an "interview". A interview will not pay a mortgage, a job will. Don't pound your chest because your group offer these gentlemen a interview when your not hiring. Pound your chest when they get a job offer. Republic, Airtran, Southwest battling sounds funny. Frontier, Airtran, Southwest battling brings a whole new perspective.

You're an idiot. When did I say Airtran is the best place to be or that Airtran is at top of industry. All I said is that it is better than RAH. Why should be integrate them into our list? We didnt buy them or merge with them. They had that chance but their management blew it. An interview is better than nothing and being at the bottom of Airtran is better than at the bottom of any regional. Any company that is making money and not laying off pilots and not farming out flying to regional pukes is decent place to be. I wasnt pounding my chest but even if I were it is better than pounding your head. For you anyway. Now ahut your mouth until I say otherwise.

Well said.

Really? how's the negotiations going over there between you guys and management? Better not speak too loud becasue if they find out who you are you'll just be fired like the last couple of pilots. And be sure not to wear your uniform anywhere except the airport, management dosen't like that either!

At least a bad day at RAH will not find me on the unemployment line becasuse I wore my uniform to my daughters show n tell school day.

Just wondering Koolside, but how many CHQ'ers left for VALUE JET? The ******************** hole of the industry if memory servers me correctly. Airtran flys the 717! A regional aircraft built by Boeing, you're STILL just a regional PUKE yourself!

Now shut that pie hole of yours

Last edited:
Really? how's the negotiations going over there between you guys and management? Better not speak too loud becasue if they find out who you are you'll just be fired like the last couple of pilots. And be sure not to wear your uniform anywhere except the airport, management dosen't like that either!

At least a bad day at RAH will not find me on the unemployment line becasuse I wore my uniform to my daughters show n tell school day.

Just wondering Koolside, but how many CHQ'ers left for VALUE JET? The ******************** hole of the industry if memory servers me correctly.

so a republic pilot is calling out an airtran one about negotiation length? hmm.... pot meet kettle.

OK ,Ilove the tranny please hire me.My wife is in the Tran. second dont you all hate tall dudes? up to like 6' 2 is ok but taller than that. Damn stop taking up all that air space!

Latest resources

Back