• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Airways posts Record Net Quarterly Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
when are you going to stick it to management...it's been over 4 years!

About the same time the UAL Pilots figure out how to call in sick without getting a court injunction..... LMFAO!! Pot... meet kettle...

How's that career of yours going? 10+ years... and you are still broke, bitter, and stupid.

That's OK... Flightinfo is the PERFECT place for you to park that dumazz of yours.... and enlighten everyone about the Airline Industry.... something reality reflects that in 10+ years you apparently haven't EVER figured out how to make work for YOU.

That's OK... you will be furloughed (AGAIN)... and still sit around broke, bitter, and still stupid, offerring your online "pearls of wisdom" about everyone else, instead of logging off the computer and actually IMPROVING your life and career.... It defines the the phrase "hypocritical irony".

Keep up the good work "G"!

LMFAO!!

when are you going to stick it to management...it's been over 4 years!

I hate to break it to you, but the Air Tran pilots' business is their business--not yours (nor is the UAL pilots' business any of the Air Tran guys).

This is a capitalist economy. Accept it.

I hate to break it to you, but the Air Tran pilots' business is their business--not yours (nor is the UAL pilots' business any of the Air Tran guys).

That is one of the smartest posts I have ever seen on FI.

Uhhhhh, what?

Hate to break it to ya, but Air Tran pilots' slaries effect everyone else in the industry. If you are saying that you believe that Air Tran pilots are fairly compensated, then that is that, at least the rest of the industry will know where they stand. I think Yuppy is frustrated that four years later you have a company making record profits during the worst recession since the great depression, but their pilots seem content with below average pay and benefits. I think it's human nature though, because the pillots think that the record profits will result in record growth and at least they won't be stuck at the bottom.

I wouldn't say they're "content"... far from it, actually.

Just got a memo yesterday that says the company is tracking pilots who are taxiing slow and may consider it a "work action". Rumor has it that the pilots are actually saying things like "We'll speed up when we get a contract" on the radio.

Guys and gals throughout the system are PI$$ED!! Just because every single one of them isn't on here screaming about it doesn't mean they're happy with status-quo; not really sure where you got that idea to begin with...

My pay raise expectations just went up to SWA + 5% in addition to all the other section improvements like Scope, Health Benefits, Retirement, Hotels, Scheduling, Training, Reserve, etc.

Anyone who has any doubt as to our resolve, consider yourself invited to watch us perform with military precision on the informational picket line in ATL on August 6th.

My pay raise expectations just went up to SWA + 5% in addition to all the other section improvements like Scope, Health Benefits, Retirement, Hotels, Scheduling, Training, Reserve, etc.

Anyone who has any doubt as to our resolve, consider yourself invited to watch us perform with military precision on the informational picket line in ATL on August 6th.

Make sure you square your corners when you turn!

RAH will be the new trend setter in wages. They are the new super airline conglomerate. Expect no better than RAH+1%.

Yuppy guppy I am sure knows the problems we have here because he worked here. AAI hired him after he was furloughed at UAL and he accepted recall instead of stay here. He has made many posts on here about his dislike for this company. But he is not far off in a lot of his points. Management is downright abusive. There is a fugative mentality in a lot of the pilots who are just happy to have a job and don't want to rock the boat. Then there is the 10% who are just downright management flunkies. But there are a lot of people that are working hard to make this a good place to work whether management likes it or not.

Latest resources

Back