Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Airways Expands To Portland, Maine!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHS is great, you guys are going to make a killing there.

"The service will be flown on the fuel efficient Boeing 717 aircraft."
Despite its fuel efficient I doubt the 717 can get out there without a fueling stop, perhaps in DEN.
Boy someone is dipping into the giggling juice tonight! Considering the post said PORTLAND, MAINE not PORTLAND, OREGON! Yes the fuel efficient 717 can go non-stop from Portland, Maine to Baltimore. I can see the guys are going to have a good time with this one. I'll start.......AIRLINE PILOT?

Perhaps they will use JetBlue's gate.....since Jet Blue doesn't seem to be using them very much lately. Seems that when JB cancels flights, PWM is one of the first to go. I think that they have completely cancelled PWM for 4-5 days since the Valentine's day massacre.

why not hvn

With 3 daily flights to bwi,this would have been a great addition to hvn.A much larger metro area and a higher per capita income than pwm.I know the runway at 5600 feet is on the short side,but hvn to bwi is doable.When united flew 737's to ord,the loads were good and at times in ord the flights were oversold.Hvn is the most underserved market in the country.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back