Airtran - a warm welcome my friends

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fracpt

Welcome to the family. Cant wait to buy you a beer. I know the next year shall be tough but whatever happens we will be one. So Lets start the Luv right here and right now. No I have not had too many 1's of the 123's .. Just know that I want to help keep the culture.

Hey Iceman, maybe you guys can play some volleyball and then hangout in the showers together too afterwards.... Honestly, you sound nervous. Are you a junior Swa FO?

Welcome guys, looking foward to flying with some old friends again. We are going to kick some a$$! Is the 717 the same type as the DC-9 or MD80? Cheers.

Welcome guys, looking foward to flying with some old friends again. We are going to kick some a$$! Is the 717 the same type as the DC-9 or MD80? Cheers.

Oh no you didn't. Please tell me you didn't just say "we are going to kick some a$$?" Let me guess? You are now pooping your pants daily, right?

Thanks for the welcome. The 717 is actually a DC-9-717. So there is no type difference between a 717 and a DC-9. The big stuff is actually very similar in both airplanes, its the cockpit and the automation that is different.

I've heard the avionics make the -700 look old- this true?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back