• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtrain to sell airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now this is the kind of thread creep hijacking I love to see!

Let's see, Air Tran selling airplanes... Allison Stokke. Uh yeah. All the money this chick is going to make, she will be buying one of those Air Tran planes.

Looks like she made it into Cal. You gotta have SOME brains to get in there. I don't think the conversation would be that bad the next morning. I'd take my chances. HA HA

TY,

... the master of the one-liner biatch slap... what's come over you? I came to hold you in high regard for your witty homosexual retorts!

Now you've turned all "warm-n-fuzzy" respectable... and b-o-r-i-n-g! I say BANG that smokin' hot chick while you still can! Damn right every one of us would slam her (given the chance, of course!) while you watched you homo! :)

BBB

Boy you really do speak out of both sides of your mouth don't you. Just last week you were admonishing me for saying that Airtrans fares were too low, now you agree?!! You are a moron. If all Pinnacle pilots are like you I can see why they lose flying. Of course I am sure all of them did not PFT.

Wow, you really are dense. AirTran's fares aren't too low when compared to the rest of the industry. Our fares are set as high as they possibly can be to compete with the other airlines. Fare increases aren't sticking. Would it be nice to have higher fares industry-wide? Of course, but it won't happen until a lot of capacity comes out of the market or until the industry is re-regulated.

Vote democrat and watch your jobs go away due to high fuel prices. Effing idiots.

If only we'd act like the republicans have been trying to do for years: (from 2005)
http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2005-12-20-our-view_x.htm

Time to drill in AlaskaThe nation's painful but fleeting experience with $3 a gallon gasoline this summer demonstrated the need to both increase the supply of oil and curb demand for it. (Related: Opposing view)
The disruptions from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita also showed how domestic oil production is dangerously concentrated in the Gulf of Mexico region.
Drilling in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR), the largest untapped oil pool in the country, is no panacea for the nation's energy problems. But it's a necessary step to augment long-term supply, one that can make the nation less vulnerable to the whims of nature and oil-producing countries.
The Senate is expected to vote as early as today on an amendment — tacked on to a $453 billion military spending bill by Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska — that would allow drilling in ANWR. Ideally, after more than 20 years of debate, drilling in that refuge should rise or fall on its own merits. But, as the old saying goes, laws and sausage are two things you don't want to watch being made.
Despite the unfortunate choice of legislative vehicles, there are good reasons the Senate should vote to permit ANWR drilling, as the House of Representatives did Monday:
• ANWR has at least 6 billion and maybe 16 billion barrels of recoverable oil, U.S. Geological Survey says. It could provide 1 million barrels a day for 30 years, or about 5% of daily consumption. It wouldn't reduce gas prices next week or next year, but it would help ease the nation's long-term energy crunch.
• It could be done without wrecking the environment. Opponents claim drilling would ruin the pristine beauty of the refuge. But the experience with oil development at nearby Prudhoe Bay is encouraging. The caribou herd has flourished there, and newer technology means the environmental impact of drilling can be minimized.
Only 2,000 acres of the 19 million-acre ANWR refuge would be subject to drilling, in an area so remote that few Americans not associated with the oil industry will ever see it.
• Drilling would have economic benefits. It could create 250,000 to 735,000 jobs nationwide, supporters say. Energy companies would pay as much as $10 billion for the rights to drill in ANWR, to be evenly split between Alaska and the federal government, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
Drilling in ANWR is no substitute for smart conservation policies, including gasoline taxes high enough to dampen demand. The nation also needs to promote alternative fuels and more energy-efficient vehicles, homes and offices.
Even so, the world's thirst for oil is outstripping the industry's ability to produce it. That imbalance has driven up energy prices and can't be fixed through conservation alone. Allowing ANWR drilling would show that the nation is finally getting serious about acting in its best interest by tapping a rich energy source and curbing its dependence on Middle Eastern dictatorships.
Now that gasoline is again closer to $2 a gallon than $3, a sense of complacency is returning. That's predictable but regrettable. Extracting more oil from Alaska in an environmentally sensitive fashion is important insurance against future energy shocks.

I remember when Ty was the true moron of FI (just like PFT_128 is today). What happend? Well, I think Ty upgrading helped him "mature" a bit.

Enough about Ty, back to Ms Stokke (sp). Am I the only who think she should go up 1 or 2 cup sizes?

Bubba Jr.

Wow, you really are dense. AirTran's fares aren't too low when compared to the rest of the industry. Our fares are set as high as they possibly can be to compete with the other airlines. Fare increases aren't sticking. Would it be nice to have higher fares industry-wide? Of course, but it won't happen until a lot of capacity comes out of the market or until the industry is re-regulated.
Just like Gulfstreams 250 hours as FO wasn't that expensive? Airtran's fares are incredibly low when compared to the rest of the industry. Try out your own website sometime and compare the fares to the rest of the airlines out there. Three of my really good friends work at Airtran, and I don't want to see them go out. Frankly I really don't care what Airtran charges for their flights, you are just an idiot, and you sound like the PFT'er you are trying to justify the fares. When you get fourloughed from Airtran perhaps Gulfstream will take you back.

Vote democrat and watch your jobs go away due to high fuel prices. Effing idiots.

Yep, Bush/Cheney have done such a spectacular job with oil.

If Col. Sanders were President and the price of fried chicken jumped 400% during his term people might be suspicious.

Last edited:
TY,

... the master of the one-liner biatch slap... what's come over you? I came to hold you in high regard for your witty homosexual retorts!

Now you've turned all "warm-n-fuzzy" respectable... and b-o-r-i-n-g! I say BANG that smokin' hot chick while you still can! Damn right every one of us would slam her (given the chance, of course!) while you watched you homo! :)

BBB
Here are some quotes from old Ty webb (Sun shining on Midwest?, 2003 Thread);

Licking my wounds? More like thanking my lucky stars, bonehead!
I think what this whole thing comes down to is that you have a small penis and a small paycheck
[Obviously, you're not a native English speaker (or have suffered some sort of head injury/QUOTE]
you've got to have your head so far up your @ss

Latest resources

Back