• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtrain to sell airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Load factors aren't what matter. We still have record load factors, but the revenue isn't enough to make up for the absurd rise in fuel prices. The fares simply aren't moving up fast enough. The last fare increase by American had to be withdrawn because other carriers didn't match it. Without fares going up, unprofitable routes have to be cut.
Boy you really do speak out of both sides of your mouth don't you. Just last week you were admonishing me for saying that Airtrans fares were too low, now you agree?!! You are a moron. If all Pinnacle pilots are like you I can see why they lose flying. Of course I am sure all of them did not PFT.

I see Uppercrust is still "cruising" the forums for any homosexual innuendo he can find . . . . :erm:

Funny how these forums imitate real life pretty closely, in some cases.:laugh:

Funny how you cruise the SFO scene down in the bathrooms of the BART stations. I heard there was a ring of AAI 737 Capt/Fo's who got busted down there last month.:laugh::laugh::laugh: AAI must have covered it up quickly.

Guess I'm showing my age, but if I were single, I'd be drawing the line somewhere around 26 . . . . and there would have to be at least some carpet to match the drapes . . . :laugh:
Carpet?

We don't need no stinkin' carpet! :D

Ok this confirms my hypothesis on Flight info dorks that have never scored a hot chic........Take this as gospel boys; when they're that young and your that old - you will want to naw your arm off in the morning when she starts talking....

Ok this confirms my hypothesis on Flight info dorks that have never scored a hot chic........Take this as gospel boys; when they're that young and your that old - you will want to naw your arm off in the morning when she starts talking....

You're still there in the morning????? And you listen????? And you're not doing anything that would take her mind off of a conversation???? That confirms my hypothesis. MaxPowers is the dork who likes to cuddle with his one night stands the next morning, get's pissed when she starts talking, and thinks to himself...I paid, but not for a conversation.

LOL. Just Fn with you Max.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, gramps.

I don't mind if they talk, you can just tune 'em out, get 'em to make you breakfast, then have a 'nooner before you head out the door.

Young and hot suits me just fine. Or maybe one of those CA's can shoot you and put you out of your own misery if your girl starts talking the next day after that great overnight...

*snicker* ;)

Latest resources

Back