Airshow music

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never heard either one before....

Since it's the Thunderbirds, I'll bet they had some music scored just for their routine. Maybe check their website for a CD?

It's music composed by various people (Hans Zimmer, Randy Edelman etc... Legends of the Fall, Gettysburg, Apollo 13, Spirit and even George Thorogood, Paul Oakenfold and Frank Sinatra is used).

I've already tried the official way, but since the US Air Force doesn't own the copyright they will not release a list of the songs. I have painstakingly put together complete lists of the music used in '04 and '05 with about 40 songs each and I'm currently missing only the two mentioned in the first post.

What is the song during the Delta maneuvers? It's been killing me for a while now...

Love where the links point to, too. :laugh:

Delta maneuvers '04 Gettysburg (Randy Edelman) - March to Mortality + Legends of the Fall (James Horner) - the Ludlows

Delta maneuvers '05 Gettysburg (Randy Edelman) - Reunion and Finale

Once I get the songs for the two maneuvers I inquired about in the top post, I'll have the complete list for both '04 and '05! Hint hint...

P.S. Tomcatboy, you may recognize me from other message boards as "LD" ;)

Of course! Can't believe I didn't make the connection earlier. Hope you get the list figured out soon, I was gonna put it somewhere on my site, if thats alright with you.

Good idea! That list needs to be kept up to date each year and to be found somewhere, cause it's just been way to complicated trying to find all of these songs and the variations from scratch.

BTW, if someone knows which two songs these are (still looking for them):

Diamond Roll

Diamond 360

Thanks!

I know several years ago they used the main title theme from "Final Countdown" for a lot of their stuff.

Latest resources

Back