• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Airshow @ KFFC this weekend

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Total Time
SOLO!
Anyone attending the airshow at Falcon Field this weekend (10-10/11)?

I'm hoping that the weather holds up.

SLUF4

Total Time
I won't be there, but I hear there is a harrier there this year which is cool if you haven't seen one do a demo-they're pretty loud.

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Total Time
SOLO!
Well, the weather turned out to be pretty darned good and it was a better show than I anticipated. A little shy on warbirds, but a really entertaining military presence and a couple of good "modern" acro routines. And I could watch the "jet truck" all day. Ridiculous fun.

T-28 ran great and it was fun answering questions and talking with guys who flew them in the service. Always fun. I took advantage of the -28's cowling and left the two upper cowl halves open and that seemed to really get people's attention. Sparked a lot of fun Q&A and the crowd seemed to enjoy looking under the hood a lot. good times.