• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airshow crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It wasn't all that terribly hard for me to NOT click on the link when I READ the warning that said graphic. There are probably very few people on the MILITARY forum here that have not seen the ugly side of aviation if they have been to the AOR, or UPT for that matter.

No one made you click on it. . . . . .I had no trouble comprehending what GRAPHIC implied, which is why I didnt click on it (although now the curiousity is killing me). . .

It wasn't all that terribly hard for me to NOT click on the link when I READ the warning that said graphic. There are probably very few people on the MILITARY forum here that have not seen the ugly side of aviation if they have been to the AOR, or UPT for that matter.

No one made you click on it. . . . . .I had no trouble comprehending what GRAPHIC implied, which is why I didnt click on it (although now the curiousity is killing me). . .

Have you ever watched the evening news and they warned of graphic material only to see some do get punched or something. Some folks version of graphic differs. What is on the video is sickening. But hey, this is America and it is acceptable like Av8orboy and Sig said.

I must have looked at that web site for hours and never saw any air show accident. I better go back a check again.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back