Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Visceral

Can you pickup a trip?
I can't find any information about when or at what airbase this happened. It might be old. Was this an engine loss? Aftermath scenes are shown, so its graphic.

Ukranian Airshow

edited: Just found out it is old: from 2002

Last edited:
SU-34 crash, I forget the details but the 2 crew members were thrown in jail and ordered to pay restitution to the families. But that's going to be like getting blood out of a stone.

Are you trying to say it shouldn't be shown? I mean it really did happen. It's not like ignoring it, or sheltering people from it makes it any less than a tragedy.

It is in poor taste. There is ZERO to be learned from it other than what happens when an airplane is flown into a crowd of people at high speed. If you are into seeing kids cut in half and body parts laying all over the place....then watch all you want. There are sniper videos posted by various insurgent groups in Iraq showing US forces being killed. Would it be cool if I posted them here?

Again, in poor taste.

Ya you're right, I was thinking of another show where they crashed a side by side version.

I stand by my comment though. It's on the internet because it happened. Would you have ever known other wise? It's not in poor taste, it's reality. If it had been set to some kind of music, or something f'd up like that, THAT would be in poor taste.

And no, as much as it pisses me off seeing video from the other side of our soldiers being killed, it being posted on the internet is not in poor taste, it's reality.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back