Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ill Mitch

I like my oatmeal lumpy
They are an outfit out of Florida...anyone out there have anything on them? Thx.

They are in Titusville, Fl. I believe they fly when there is a launch at the Space Center. you might want to call Space Coast Jet Center and see if they can give you a number. Good Luck.....265

Thanks...I know where they go and stuff. I guess I am asking (sorry, I'm sick and should have posted this Q in the 1st place) is what kind of dudes are they looking for.
I have flown on the O-2 on a Navy contract doing exactly what they are doing before and was wondering if they like that kind of time or are they looking for former military dudes or what. They have a website, but nothing on it yet.

I doubt that website will ever get up and running. Try searching this board for Airscan. Check JSFirm.com, they seem to post for jobs like these.

Regards

They are tightening up their belt and have let some mechanics go. I looked into them, as I am form the east central Florida area. They do want former military pilots for the most part. But with your background I’d say that if they were hiring you would probably get a call. Hope this tid bit of info helps.

Yeah, I heard ex-miltary helps. I have a friend who flys there, he said he would get me in but I didn't really want to fly a push pull around.

The pay is pretty good, If I remember right (and it might not be right) it's 6 weeks on (overseas) and then 6 off.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back