Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mysteryofflight

um.. #3 isn't starting
Hey, As a brand new Mesaba SF340 F/O just about to start IOE, I was wondering how the parking situation works for the commuter. I'll be living in Houston but based in Memphis, anyone know whether I can get a NWA parking pass? I have heard the company will reimburse for parking at other airports, but am unsure how the process works. Any info will be appreciated!

I was lucky to get a week actually, my sim partner got the short end of the stick, as a matter of fact I think she's starting tomorrow. How goes the stimulator?

Mysteryofflight said:
Hey, As a brand new Mesaba SF340 F/O just about to start IOE, I was wondering how the parking situation works for the commuter. I'll be living in Houston but based in Memphis, anyone know whether I can get a NWA parking pass? I have heard the company will reimburse for parking at other airports, but am unsure how the process works. Any info will be appreciated!

Have fun in PAH!!

Stay away during the Quilt Festival.

Mysteryofflight said:
I was lucky to get a week actually, my sim partner got the short end of the stick, as a matter of fact I think she's starting tomorrow. How goes the stimulator?

Em's went well. Oral was very good. Sim 1.... well it was to be just wrapping up but the sim broke as we were about to prebrief so we were sent back to the hotel and told to sit by the phone.

Latest resources

Back