6. 2/17.***** Tom Zweck, 776-1171 called at 3:45 p.m. to complain about the skydivers opening their chutes over his farm making popping noises, the skydiving plane flying north over his farm and litter on his property from the skydivers.***** Tom also called Barb Huner twice and Phil DelVecchio once about the same.
19. 3/23. Tom Zweck called at 12:50 to complain about airplanes doing touch and go’s over his house. He said the pilots disgust him as they have a total lack of disregard for people on the ground and that actions like these pollute the valley.
21. 3/22. Tom Zweck called Barb at 9:58 to complain about two noisy airplanes doing touch and go’s. He said the pilots have total disregard for those on the ground and that they shouldn’t be allowed to use the airport. He believes the pilots are using their planes as toys to create a bunch of noise and that they don’t follow the good neighbor policy or noise abatement policy.***** He also complained that the lights at the airport at night are too bright and that the Airport Manager broke a promise to***** about dimming the lights last year.
28. 3/31. Tom Zweck called again at 10:30 to complain about all the airplanes that are flying today. He said they have totally ruined his Sunday.
29. 3/31. An anonymous man called at 10:30 to complain that all the airport users are low class trash. All he could hear at Sunday service was an airplane and he said all pilots are disciples of the devil and that we are all going to***** go to hell.
57. 4/27. Tom Zweck called me once and Barb three times between 9:10 and 9:45 to complain about various airplanes flying over his house and farm. Two of the planes he said were making no noise at all, but they kept flying over his head. One airplane was flying way too low and he gestured to the airplane and there was also a blue plane that he said was a flagrant offender to the airport Good Neighbor policy. He also said the skydive plane was making too much noise and that this has been a sickening morning that is nothing but insane.
92. 6/9. Tom Zweck called to say he hasn’t heard an airplane all day and that it has been eerily quiet today. He wanted to know why nobody was flying today. He said the last time the airport was this quiet was September 12th.