• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

airport analysis

fisherpilot

Total Time
~5000
I'm gonna post this on the charter board as well (admin if this is not legal, please delete post). I was wondering what kind of pain it is to get a airport analysis for 135 operators. We are 91/135 and are needing to be able to get into certain airports when operating 135. The 80% rule would allow us to use the airports we are needing to operate out of on a regular basis. Are FSDO's willing to approve this?

thanks

FP

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
Yes, but the analysis is extremely expensive and if I understand it correctly it is N # specific.

NYG-Flyer

Total Time
Airport analysis, like APG, is not expensive. Depending on aircraft setup it can be as low as $75.00 per month aircraft specific.

SpeedRestricted

Total Time
We use APG, not sure of the price, but its pretty easy to use and we've had no problems with it.

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
I was only basing it on our previous ops. Perhaps it depends on aircraft size I'm not sure. All I know is that it ran $500 grand for a DC-10, and that was N# specific. I also looked into APG it looks like a pretty good tool.

AOA

Total Time
5000+
We use APG throughout our Ops and it's a great tool..

At 75 bucks per A/C Type you benefit from flying more of the same aircraft!!

Contact Nina and she'll set you up with everything.