• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airplane Repo TV series....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't seen the show, but back in my GA days I did repo an airplane once. It felt a lot like stealing an airplane and gave me the heebie jeebies even though it was 99% legal. People fighting over possession of an aircraft can get weird. Who has the logbooks, did the other guy sabotage something, etc. etc. No thank you, never again.

I liked the episode (A320 repos maybe) where the challenger F/O showed how he was shaking after a low vis approach and landing, think it was at CYYT. If that gives you the shakes, you may want to look at doing something else.

Just saw a few episodes of this show and man is it really over dramatic, this is obvious a show for non- pilot types who don't know better. I was actually in LNS a few weeks ago(episode where they repo Premier jet) and all the people working there really cared less about what they were doing there. I thought it was funny.

I had to laugh about the POS Hawker 600 episode they did at FXE. How they got "busted" by the BSO and the dubbed in siren noise in the background. Hahaha. There is no rocket science to this at all. And the term "a series of strenuous test". LOL

Whatever, makes for good drama.

And the Hawker 600 (Complete with Vipers) was worth 13 million new!:laugh:

On a real repo, not tv show, how do ya'll think they get around the far's? It would be a huge list of things you are just guessing on and don't know the details.

Overly dramatic greats viewers, but it is fun to watch.

But a far better show is "Ice Pilots" on The Weather Channel. Real men flying DC-3's in northern Canada in the winter. That'll grow hair on your teeth!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back