• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirNow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Make sure your life insurance is paid up.

Diesel

Diesel, shouldn’t you be over there b!tching and whining in the Fractional forum with the rest of the looser Nut Jets fags? Seems like you never have anything positive to say. My guess is you are one of those little trolls that spent all their time getting wedgies and getting stuffed in their locker in school. Now you just lash out on the computer because you can hide behind it without getting your @ss kicked. I guess I would be bitter to if I only made $28,000 year flying a jet.

GOATROPE "Diesel, shouldn’t you be over there b!tching and whining in the Fractional forum with the rest of the looser Nut Jets fags? Seems like you never have anything positive to say. My guess is you are one of those little trolls that spent all their time getting wedgies and getting stuffed in their locker in school. Now you just lash out on the computer because you can hide behind it without getting your @ss kicked. I guess I would be bitter to if I only made $28,000 year flying a jet."

Other enlighted wisdom from the mind of Goatrape:

All they are going to do is keep pissing and moaning. Especially Diesel.

Guess they were buisy whinning like all Nut Jet loosers when they should have been flying.

Semore Butts you Babykiller!!

...some looser that spends way too much time on this board because they have no freaking life, has to be a sarcastic prick

6 WHOLE POSTS WITH NOTHING BUT RIPS ON NETJETS-EVER THINK OF ENCOURAGING YOUR FELLOW PILOTS ON GETTING THAT BETTER CONTRACT?

Last edited:
Not sure about that goatrope but diesel does always seem to have some negative comment about AirNow.

What are the runs like out of BUF, ALB and ELM at AirNow? Are they 'Van runs, or E110 (I know ELM has a 110...208 too?)? Daytime, night time, lots of flying, little flying? How likely are they to be open upon completion of training? Thanks!

P.S.- AirNow = "Rattler?"

Last edited:
Yeah i've got negative posts about airnow, I don't minds saying it. I've had a couple of friends work there and things they did and saw was pretty crazy.

You just have to know what you are getting into before you do it. We all have our own agendas. :)

BUF 208 Check run 80+ hrs. month.
No run in ALB, ALB 208 run is based in DDH. You can live in ALB and drive to DDH its only about 35 mins. DDH 208 does about 80 hrs. mo. also
ELM just an E110 run unless its changed recently. Flies to BUF. Approx. 25 hrs. mo.

Most runs are in support of the overnight freight co. (UPS/ABEX) DDH/BUF 208 runs for Fed. Reserve (Checks)

Flip a coin on what run your getting. PQI is open most often.

Affirm, Rattler=AirNow, it was one of the old CPs militray callsign. Its often shortened to Rat or Rat B@stards when all Maine based aircraft attempt to land at MHT at the same time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back