Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

junkjockey

FlyingSausage
I have been getting calls from Airnow for the Caravan, Shorts and EMB 110. If anybody's looking to freight dog...i would give em a call.

I interviewed there for an EMB-110 Captain position. Despite the crashes and people bashing the company on pilot boards, they are really a great bunch of people. I didn't take the position because it would be one heck of a commute and would strand me at the outstation. I really do wish it worked out, but oh well things happen for a reason. I think they are having a bit of trouble staffing because of the current pilot market. I wouldn't look past this company though, if anyone has questions I can fill you in on the details of my short experience with the company.

CM

I worked there for 3 years, bandits and catavans. I was one of the "utility" pilots. Yea, they went through a bad spell but over all the company is pretty good to work for. If you can live were your based at it's a pretty good deal usually one or two legs a night, spend the night and go back to your base in the morning or at least that's what it used to be. If you have any other questions drop me a line

Latest resources

Back