Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skydraulic

remember
Haven't seen much about Airnet on here lately. Are they having much turnover on the Lear side of things? I've heard that Netjets is hiring so I'm curious if they are losing Lear pilots. Anyone have the latest upgrade times for Lear SIC and Lear PIC?

Yes, unfortunatly some guy's are leaving because the company is suffering some hardtimes due to the check business going away. It is a great company however, but times are changing unfortunatly for all check haulers. The reason you probably are not hearing much is becuase there really isn't anything new going on.

two weeks ago our route structure went through one of the biggest changes in a long time. alot of runs were changed, planes moved and pilots displaced. it has caused a bit of an uproar with the more senior guys. whether it's just guys being grumpy because of the changes remains to be seen, but a few of them have put in their notice.

what that means for the prop guys is faster upgrade times. upgrade to jet sic was holding at about 15-18 months, but i've already seen that number going down. and upgrade to pic has been less than a year lately.

so it's all in how you look at it. airnet isn't going anywhere anytime soon. and while other people are jumping ship, you can use that as an opportunity to move up.

Latest resources

Back